1. Kids XL. "Fractals" 15" wide x 21" long. This cotton shirt has been hand dyed with madder root using a binding method with string. Second hand 100% cotton shirt originally manufactured as a size S by Hanes in El Salvador. RTG#KT003
2. XL kids "Shark Attack" This shirt has been hand dyed with madder root using a honeycomb binding method developed in Japan. 16” wide x 23” long. Second hand 100% cotton. Originally manufactured in China by Tucker + Tate as a 14/16. RTG#KT005
3. "Forager" Dyed with black eyed susans, gladiolas, and bougainvillea leaves. Made by people in El Salvador for Fruit of the Loom. Size: 14" wide x 18" long. 100% cotton.
4. "Indigo Honeycomb" tee dyed with Indigo. Made by people in Malaysia for Le Top. Size: 12" wide x 16" long. 100% cotton.
5. "Onions & Indigo" shirt dyed with onions and indigo! Kid's Medium. 15" wide x 19" long. 100% cotton. Made by people in Guatemala for Faded Glory. size quoted as a 10-12 on the tag.
Sizing: I recommend measuring a shirt you own as a reference for finding the best size for your comfort. Not all “Larges” are the same exact size, as manufacturers of items vary. If you don't have a measuring device, a standard piece of printing paper can work as a rough guide, as they are 8.5” x 11”.
A note on skin sensitivity: I use only biodegradable, non-toxic, planet safe soaps and fabric softeners to make sure our fabrics are safe for all skin types (our favorite is 7th generation products). While it is very rare, some people find mullein irritating to the skin. Our other plant dyes have almost no record of allergies but do please make sure you are not allergic to any of these plants before using our textiles on your own skin.