Stickers & Community
Round Trip Goods is passionate about the safety, well being, and quality of life of those who are marginalized and discriminated against, who are often people of color, Trans, Immigrants, and gender non-conforming folks. All profits from the sales of stickers go to the organizations below in an effort to support those who are working hard to make a more just future. Stickers are 3"x3" printed on water resistant vinyl.
1. "Listen to Black Womxn" black on white background: Donations go Soul2Soul Sisters, a local Black Womxn-led organization that provides programs focusing on Black Womxn's healing & health, reparations, Black voter engagement, and ending anti-Black racism.
2. "Trans is Beautiful" pink and blue on white background : Donations go to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute that defends the human rights of Black Transgendered People. Learn more about this Institute at www.marshap.org
3. "Support Indigenous Land Rights" terra cotta and green image on white background: Donations go to www.landback.org. LANDBACK is a movement that has existed for generations with a long legacy of organizing and sacrifice to get Indigenous Lands back into Indigenous hands.
4. "Support and Protect our Asian American Communities" sticker. Donations go to the National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum. NAPAWF.
5. "Gender is a Drag" pink, purple, and teal on a white background. 3"x3" sticker. Donations go to Breyond Binary Legal, "Beyond binary legal is an organization by and for people who live beyond the gender binary. We help our communities navigate a society built on the assumption of the gender binary and work to facilitate legal and cultural change”.