1. Kids XL. "Fractals" 15" wide x 21" long. This cotton shirt has been hand dyed with madder root using a binding method with string.
2. XL kids "Shark Attack" This shirt has been hand dyed with madder root using a honeycomb binding method developed in Japan. 16” wide x 23” long. Second hand 100% cotton.
3. "Forager" Dyed with black eyed susans, gladiolas, and bougainvillea leaves. Size: 14" wide x 18" long. 100% cotton.
4. "Indigo Honeycomb" tee dyed with Indigo. Size: 12" wide x 16" long. 100% cotton.
5. "Onions & Indigo" shirt dyed with onions and indigo! Kid's Medium. 15" wide x 19" long. 100% cotton.
A note on skin sensitivity: I use only biodegradable, non-toxic, planet safe soaps and fabric softeners to make sure our fabrics are safe for all skin types (our favorite is 7th generation products). While it is very rare, some people find mullein irritating to the skin. Our other plant dyes have almost no record of allergies but do please make sure you are not allergic to any of these plants before using our textiles on your own skin.